Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Register
Legal Notices in Oklahoma Counties

Placing Legal Notices in Oklahoma Counties

Legal notices for intention to apply for an Alcoholic Beverage License should be published:

  • in a legal newspaper qualified to publish legal notices
  • in the same county as the business premises for which the license application is filed
  • two times - once per week in successive weeks


Legal Newspapers:




OPA Newspaper Directory

Provides each member newspaper's city, county, contact information including emails, phone numbers, etc. in an easy-to-use spreadsheet format. It's useful for sending press releases as well.

Visit the Store to purchase. Cost: $50. Or you can find website links and phone numbers for most legal papers here on the OPA website.


Let the newspaper experts do the work for you!

If you need to place a legal notice in several papers, the Oklahoma Press Service can make your job a lot easier!  It will: 

  • create the notice for publication
  • schedule and distribute it to your selected papers
  • confirm publication and pay the papers
  • provide affidavits to you
  • and send you only one invoice to pay.

Easy as that! All for only a small fee. Let us make your work easier! Contact Cindy Shea or Landon Cobb at (405) 499-0020. This service is available for legal notices, display advertisements and more in Oklahoma and nationwide.