ONG-OPA Column & Editorial Contest
Enter and Win a
$100 Check from ONG!
- Each month, send a tearsheet or photocopy of your best column and/or editorial to ONG Contest, c/o OPA, 3601 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105-5499. Entries may also be emailed (full-page tearsheet) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the author’s name, name of publication, date of publication and category entered (column or editorial).
- All entries for the previous month must be at the OPA office by the 15th of the current month.
- Only ONE editorial and/or ONE column per writer per month will be accepted.
- Winners will receive a Certificate of Achievement, a $100 check and the column or editorial may be published in The Oklahoma Publisher. Annual Sweepstakes winners will receive a plaque, a $250 check and may have the column or editorial published in
Entries must have been previously published in print. Contest open to all OPA business member newspapers. Although Oklahoma Natural Gas Company selects representative contest winners’ work for use in the monthly ad appearing in The Oklahoma Publisher, the views expressed in winning columns and editorials are those of the writers and don’t necessarily reflect the Company’s opinions.
» View 2020 Contest Winners
View previous years' winners: