Photo ID Press Cards
OPA offers plastic photo ID Press Cards to business member newspapers for $7 each. These press cards are perfect for reporters, photographers and any other staff members at your newspaper.
The hard, plastic badges – usable for a calendar year – feature your mugshot, along with your newspaper’s name and phone number. A clip at the top of the card makes it easy to attach to a lanyard, clothing or camera bag. It is provided in a plastic sleeve for extra protection. The back of the card has the OPA contact information.
Orders MUST come from the publisher, general manager or editor of a member newspaper. Standard cardstock non-photo Press cards are still available for free to OPA members.
To order photo ID press cards for your staff, download and fill out the PDF form. Press cards will be processed quickly upon receipt and payment. See instructions below on how to submit electronic mugshots.
Download Order Form
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING ID PRESS CARDS
- Fill out form completely and legibly. Names of newspaper and staff members will be printed exactly as you submit them.
- Name mugshot files as follows:
File Name: LastName,FirstNamePhoto.jpg (ex: DoeJohnPhoto.jpg).
- Cropping: Crop photo tight to show face and neck (See order form for example.)
- File Size: Submit 300 DPI at least 2 inches X 2 inches.
- Format: JPEG, CMYK or RGB
- Submit mugshot electronically by emailing to email@example.com. (If submitting multiple photos, send in increments of no more than 2MB at a time.)
- Send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (405) 499-0048 or mail with payment to: OPA, 3601 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105.